Saturday, June 30, 2012

introduction


I'm Willa Papalia-Beatty. I attend McFarland High School, and fill my days with as many things I love. My main passion is sports, especially Softball and Cross Country. I am the varsity shortstop with a .682 batting average to earn myself a First Team All Conference Award. Cross Country for me is more of a cross training to keep me in shape for softball. I hope to attend the United States Coast Guard Academy, UW La Crosse, or UW Whitewater to earn my degree as an In-Flight Medical Surgeon for Medflight operations. I'm not quite sure why I'm taking AP Composition in my high school career since my degree is in the medical field, but I suppose paperwork comes with any profession and correct spelling and grammar always shows a sign of sophistication. I; however, say that with caution. My grammar is something that I struggle with and hope to improve. I am looking forward to my senior year, and moving on to the adventures at college.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Willa! Good to hear from you. You batted over .680 last year? Crazy-- those are some huge numbers!

    I think you'll be surprised on how much writing there is in the medical field. Hopefully this class will serve your interests and plans well.

    Nice job getting your blog up and running. I look forward to reading more of your thoughts this summer!

    ReplyDelete